Kadimah Preschool is an independent Jewish preschool governed by the Bernard Goldwater Educational Trust.
Kadimah Preschool offers all children, a positive environment to enhance a love of learning in a Jewish atmosphere, through a balanced programme, that supports children to make their own choices covering all areas of the curriculum.
- Kadimah Preschool shares the site with the Kadimah School and children benefit from shared learning experiences.
- Fully trained and registered teachers, a purpose built classroom and outdoor environment conveniently placed in the city next to Myers Park.
- Kadimah Preschool children have the opportunity of being exposed to and learning another language
- We are welcoming and inclusive of all children and their families. The Kadimah Preschool roll represents children and their families from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. This diversity is celebrated and valued along with children who present with learning differences. We operate within and foster a strong sense of community, belonging, and safety while valuing each child and their family as being unique and contributing in their own special way.
- Preschool is open Monday to Friday 7.45am-3.00pm for children aged 3 – 5 years old with the option of after school care. We offer 20 ECE hours towards term fees.
- “Children are aware that their work and learning is valued both by teachers and their parents, and are proud of their achievements. They are competent and capable learners.” ERO Feb. 2010
If you have a child in your family who will soon be 3 or 4 years old or you are planning your future educational options consider Kadimah Preschool for an exceptional pre-school education underpinned by Jewish values.
We have places available and encourage families to visit the Preschool and apply to enroll.